God Created Me!

Recently Lydia brought home a take-home activity from school. The title was "God Created Me!" and her assignment was to answer five questions. Her unprompted responses were so inspiring (and adorable!) I thought I would share them.

Question: God created each person to be unique (one-of-a-kind). What is something unique and special about you?

Response: That I have pretty sparkly eyes.

Question: What do you like most about being you?

Response: I like that I have Jesus in my heart.

Question: What are some ways God shows He cares for you?

Response: He gave me cousins that love me.

Question: How can you show God that you also love and care for Him?

Response: By singing to Him. Singing praise.

Question: To whom can you show God's love?

Response: Somebody who doesn't know God.

How would you answer these questions?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Longing For Success

God Walks With You

Wanting to Give Up, Choosing to Remain Where I Am