Adieu 2007

I can hardly believe 2007 is coming to a close. This year has been an incredible journey. Looking back I delight in memories of precious moments spent with my husband and daughter along with my step-son and his wife. There are also great memories of family vacations and special times with new friends.

2007 has also been a year of learning for me as I progress towards my bachelor's program (even though it feels as if I will forever be in school!) I know it too will pass quickly. I also found this year has stretched me personally as I learned so much about myself and becoming the wife, mother, daughter and friend God has always called me to become. I know I have a lot of room to grow in these areas and I look forward to God's lessons in 2008!

The year was also saddened by the loss of Grandma Sigler and a long-time family friend, Bill. And it was brightened with the birth of my nephew, Dietrich, and the blessings of another year with Grandma and Grandpa Martin and Grandma and Grandpa Bowers. And while a new year always brings with it hope, this year my prayers are immediately turned towards my mother-in-law who has recently been diagnosed with cancer. My hope is that we will be strengthened in our love towards each other and our faith in Christ as we experience the tough path ahead.

May you find 2008 full of lessons, growth, and quality time spent with family and friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Longing For Success

A Thin Place For Me - Now I See

What kind of story are you telling with your life?