The Joy of Chocolate (stains!)

My sister, Marcie, noticed a smudge on Lydia's white pants so she asked her, "Did you get chocolate on your pants?"

Lydia looked down and replied, "I'm cursed!" To which we all busted out laughing.

You see my mom, Lydia's grandma, gets teased for always spilling food on her clothes and for some reason when chocolate is involved it ends up not only on her but also somewhere on Lydia if she's near her. So Lydia now believes she has the "curse" of getting chocolate on herself.

I'm still laughing at seeing her response to the chocolate on her pants! Thanks mom for the joy of chocolate. Every time I see it on Lydia's clothes I will think of both of you fondly which will make doing the laundry enjoyable!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Longing For Success

A Thin Place For Me - Now I See

Batteries Charged!