God Created Me!

Recently Lydia brought home a take-home activity from school. The title was "God Created Me!" and her assignment was to answer five questions. Her unprompted responses were so inspiring (and adorable!) I thought I would share them.

Question: God created each person to be unique (one-of-a-kind). What is something unique and special about you?

Response: That I have pretty sparkly eyes.

Question: What do you like most about being you?

Response: I like that I have Jesus in my heart.

Question: What are some ways God shows He cares for you?

Response: He gave me cousins that love me.

Question: How can you show God that you also love and care for Him?

Response: By singing to Him. Singing praise.

Question: To whom can you show God's love?

Response: Somebody who doesn't know God.

How would you answer these questions?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Longing For Success

A Thin Place For Me - Now I See

What kind of story are you telling with your life?