My friend, Trish Berg, posted what she's thankful for in her New Year Day post. I thought it was worth posting my own list so here it is, "My top 10 treasures from 2008."
1. The unabated love of my Savior, Jesus Christ and the fulfillment of His promises.
2. The incredible bond with my husband, may it last forever!
3. The joy of my children, their laughter and the ability to meet their needs as well as many of their wants.
4. The deepening of relationships with my extended family.
5. The treasure of growing friendships.
6. The gift of new friends.
7. The blessings of work (what I get paid for and what I volunteer my time and effort to).
8. The ability to pour out my soul in writing.
9. The great fortune of listening to incredible music performed by creative artists.
10. The hope of new adventures I am excited to carry over into 2009!
Yesterday I returned home from an amazing weekend spent at She Speaks , a conference for writers, speakers, and women’s ministry leaders. ...
Michael and I spent several wonderful days aboard Royal Carribean's Enchantment of the Seas as we celebrated Hearts at Home's 15-ye...
Ever caught yourself wishing you were someone else? Though I hate to admit it, I have. I didn’t really want to be the other person; instea...
I was 17 and had my entire life before me when we first met. It truly was love at first sight even though it took me a few months to real...
As some of you may know my husband, Michael, has stepped into a new adventure. He is pursuing a dream to work on Harley Davidson motor...
The word bittersweet has bounced around in my mind all this week. It seems to sum up best the emotions I'm feeling today. In a way, it...
Today marked the start of a new year bringing it with some incredibly sweet moments. I love my birthday not for the gifts but for the oppo...
Worn Out! Are you a wife or a mom who is tired—mentally, physically, or emotionally? I am a wife and a mom and I have so been there! Too men...
I was reading the story of Joshua. You remember him I hope. God used him to bring the Israelites to the Promised Land after Moses was taken ...
I still remember the day my heart longed to have a child of my own. The day I begged God to some how, some way, show favor on me with a c...
April 2008 (1) Beautiful You (1) Christmas (1) family (1) Hearts at Home (5) Hearts Cruise (1) Jill Savage (1) life as a wife (1) Mom (7) New resolutions (1) Parenting (1) Persevere (1) Personal Growth (5) Perspective (4) Reflections (2) Spring 2008 (1) vacation (1) Valentine's day (1) Winter 2008 (1) Women (1)