Top 10 Treasures from 2008

My friend, Trish Berg, posted what she's thankful for in her New Year Day post. I thought it was worth posting my own list so here it is, "My top 10 treasures from 2008."

1. The unabated love of my Savior, Jesus Christ and the fulfillment of His promises.
2. The incredible bond with my husband, may it last forever!
3. The joy of my children, their laughter and the ability to meet their needs as well as many of their wants.
4. The deepening of relationships with my extended family.
5. The treasure of growing friendships.
6. The gift of new friends.
7. The blessings of work (what I get paid for and what I volunteer my time and effort to).
8. The ability to pour out my soul in writing.
9. The great fortune of listening to incredible music performed by creative artists.
10. The hope of new adventures I am excited to carry over into 2009!

Comments

  1. MarLo-What an incredible list of blessings- I especially love #10. I pray God blesses you abundantly in 2009, and that you see Jesus work in and through you each and every day. WHat a joy to call you my friend. Hugs-Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the inspiration Trish and the beautiful prayer! I hope we get to meet up at least once in 2009!! Until then electronic will have to do! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Longing For Success

A Thin Place For Me - Now I See

What kind of story are you telling with your life?