Moms, Don't Miss A Chance To Recharge Your Batteries!

Perhaps you have a friend, or a group of friends, with whom you always look forward to spending time. You laugh and cry together, eat your favorite foods, talk about life for hours on end, and walk away from the time together feeling better than before you went.

Well, if you're a mom, sometimes those opportunities are a bit harder to come by. With kids activities, time with your significant other, work, home, or perhaps even school, there just doesn't seem enough time for you, let alone time for your friends. I know how you feel. That's why I make certain to include at least one day a year just for me. That day is spent attending the Hearts at Home conference in Bloomington, IL. This year it will be held March 11-12.

Before you stop reading let me dispel a few myths some have regarding the conference.

MYTH #1 - The conference is for stay-at-home moms.

TRUTH - The conference is for moms who work full-time (like me) or part-time outside the home as well as for those who are at home with their families.

MYTH #2 - The conference is for moms with young children.

TRUTH - Hearts at Home is for EVERY mom in EVERY season of motherhood. Whether your kids are infants, toddlers, in grade school, middle school, high school, college or living on their own, this conference is for you! I have a grade schooler at home and a step-son who is married. I get a lot out of the conference that helps me as a mom even though my kids are 18 years apart.

MYTH #3 - Conferences are boring!

TRUTH - Hearts at Home conferences are energizing! At the end of the day I feel renewed. I take away much more than I brought. I make new friends, learn new information and most of all, recognize I'm not alone in this mothering journey!

I know how beneficial it is for me, and for my family, which is why I want to personally invite you to join me this year. I don't want a single mom to miss what will be one of the best conferences yet with Jennifer Rothschild, Chonda Pierce, Jill Savage and more than two dozen brand new workshops! My biggest issue is trying to narrow down my workshop choices. I already can't wait to hear from Wendy Pope, Kendra Smiley, and Connie Johnson!

I want to share one of my favorite days with every mom I know. Come on, you know you want to, but you better hurry up and register before the best value registration ends on Wednesday, February 9. After that registration is $20 more and will not include lunch.

Say yes! Yes for you. Yes for your family. Yes for me! I promise you will not regret it!

Can't wait to see you there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Longing For Success

A Thin Place For Me - Now I See

What kind of story are you telling with your life?