Happy Birthday to Me!

Today marked the start of a new year bringing it with some incredibly sweet moments.  I love my birthday not for the gifts but for the opportunity to pause and celebrate life.

My day included lunch with a wonderful friend, Melissa Milbourn, who lives 2 1/2 hours away!  
(Road trip! Yay!)
Melissa and MarLo
An abundance of Facebook posts, text messages, phone calls, and emails from family and friends 
offering witty, sentimental, and incredibly thoughtful birthday wishes! 
(Words are my love language so I felt nothing but love all day long!)

Time spent shopping with my adorable little fashionista, Lydia.
 (Shopping might be my second love language.)

Lydia


Who slept most of the trip (both there and back!)
Love the sleep mask!

A quick rest stop where we had too much fun taking photos of each other!


Followed by dinner with my Mom, Dad, Grandma, and Aunt Alice!  
We had S'mores for dessert then found out today is National S'mores Day! Who knew?

Regardless of what the year ahead may bring, I count myself very blessed!

Thanks again everyone for celebrating with me today!

Comments

  1. Love the pictures -- so wonderful that you had such a fun day on YOUR special day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Longing For Success

A Thin Place For Me - Now I See

Batteries Charged!